Monday, May 25, 2015

Jeff the Killer. Real or Fiction?

    I know.  This is is a very controversial topic.  Many people believe he is fake.  Many believe he is real.  I am one of those who believe he is real, but there is a variation that I believe.  
    If you have not read the story, I believe you can find it on the creepypasta webpage.  I'm going to tell you why I believe he is real.  
    Jeff the Killer.  Many people have heard of him.  Some people even claim to have spotted him.  I have read many blogs and articles about these encounters.  You can also look up sightings on youtube, however, the majority of those ones are fake.  There are some that are very realistic.
   If you look up on Google, or whatever search you want to use, you can type in this date: Saturday, September 2nd, 2006.  You will find various images of a news article.  I will put it here:
Attached to the article is this picture of the supposed "Jeffery Woods" 

    If this picture and this article are real, then that might be a connection to Jeff.  As you can see however, if Jeff was 13, like in the story, he would be much older now.  I would believe he is about 22 right now. 
   I know you all are wondering.  Who wrote the original story?  Many people believe Jeff himself wrote it.  He wanted to be known.  To be feared.  It is a possibility.  Of course, there are fabricated points to the story.  I believe that it is impossible for your hair to stay on in a fire like that.  I guess it depends on how long he was on fire.  The smile...Well it is likely that that is real.  My point to this is if you see Jeff, leave.  He is a serial killer, and he will not hesitate to kill you.  I will see you all soon, my lovelies.
      ~N.N

No comments:

Post a Comment